Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8am train to Maynooth

• 13-12-2007 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

I have been told that there is a petition online to ask Irish Rail not to cancel the 8am train from Connolly to Maynooth. Has anyone heard about this?

I think it would be crazy to do this because the next train would not get me into Maynooth until after 9am.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Start one at petitiononline.com and get a million signatures and they will not cancel it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

eoineen wrote: »
    I have been told that there is a petition online to ask Irish Rail not to cancel the 8am train from Connolly to Maynooth. Has anyone heard about this?

I think it would be crazy to do this because the next train would not get me into Maynooth until after 9am.

Why would they cancel it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭eoineen

I've blogged about this on 73man.blogspot.com. Spread the word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

The guy wrote: »
    Why would they cancel it?

ditto.

Surely its not that quiet is it? I would have thought its one of the busiest lines. I've been on it at 22.00 and the train was packed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

It's not on the new timetable, there's a petition already online but can't find the link to it. You can leave feedback via Irish Rail's site too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭markf909

Guys get onto the SU and Rail Users Ireland

Irish Rail are answerable to absolutely no one which is the biggest problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭eoineen

John wrote: »
    ...but can't find the link to it. You can leave feedback via Irish Rail's site too.

Here's the petition's url.

Advertisement