Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No stock to fulfill order !!!!

Options
  • 13-12-2007 7:24pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I put a deposit on a Hitachi P50T01 , But the shop say that they have no stock . They are trying to get me to take a SAMSUNG PS50Q92 instead .

I know that one of their other branches had stock of the Hitachi , What should I do ??? What are my rights more importantly ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Phone the manager in the other branch, say you have paid a deposit and can you have the one he has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

Harvey Normans are a franchise so i DONT THINK they can transfer stock between branches.

Untill the item is paid for in full they wont physically hold one for you a deposit holds price not stock but theres nothing stopping you getting your deposit back and going to the shop that has stock and buying it there. I would have gone with the samsung personally they probablly have a much higher markup on the hitachi stuff thats why they push it so hard.

Advertisement