Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Function room for weding

Options
  • 13-12-2007 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I am looking for a reasonably priced function room in North Kilkenny or North Tipperary for a wedding in 2009. I would like to provide a buffet myself so a pub would be perfect as i would need a bar there. It also needs to be safe for children so it cannot be too close to the road. I am planning on inviting 250 people so I need quite a large room. Any suggestions greatly appreciated as I have been searching for ages.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

horse and jockey inn, outside thurles, or the ragg, templetouhy, both have huge function rooms with a bar, not sure they would allow you to cater yourself tho,pretty sure most locations would have a problem with that, also, if you provide your own food, dont be offended if your asked to sign a wavier of liability, with regard to the food, simply put, if you poison anyone the establishment has absolutely no responsibility twords your guests.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

There's a wedding forum, they'll prob be better able to help you in there!

Soc -> weddings & marriage

Advertisement