Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tomb Raider - Anniversary

• 13-12-2007 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else play this picked it up cheap the other day and its actually the 1st TR game I can say i enjoyed since the 4th one what ever it was called.
    Graphics are nothing special and i wish the puzzles etc where as tough as the 4th game but enjoyable none the less. much better than the last 2 games maybe due to the fact it feels a bit more live the older games.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Well, it is a remake of the original :)
    Agree though, it's good fun and cheaper than a full price normal game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Bought it, but played it for 5 minutes and then moved on to something else...
    I'm sure it'll be good if I give it a chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

did find it kinda wierd cause i was to young to have played tomb raider 1.think i started with 3..and i wasnt use to the lack of socialness in the game..(compared to Legend like) but i still loved it all the same

Advertisement