Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Anyone Want A Lesson?

Options
  • 13-12-2007 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

anyone fancy a game online now? i feel like whipping someone. i rock by the way.:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Someone please take him on and beat him. :D

ill play and beat anyone!!.... 600 pts give or take 10/15 either side of that!!
    have got a lot better over the past 2/3 weeks got my profile frm a constant minus 4-9 games up to 40 games+ and rising

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

ill play and beat anyone!!.... 600 pts give or take 10/15 either side of that!!
    have got a lot better over the past 2/3 weeks got my profile frm a constant minus 4-9 games up to 40 games+ and rising

next time ur online i'll give u a game! I dont think ive ever played you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

i play on ps3. when will u be online next? i'd say im probably the best in the world. or top 2 anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Man I have a Materials Tech exam at nine fifteen, I've never been to class and I could do with a grind.

I'd love to play ya online but I don't know how to set it up, I play on PC by the way.

• Advertisement

i play on ps3. when will u be online next? i'd say im probably the best in the world. or top 2 anyway.

I bet your crap.

oh ya. i bet your a little bitch.:eek:

So come on u clown, give out your id and we can play you.
    Your name really does suit you :D

i'll be online in a few minutes. or if not the same time tomorrow (wednesday). my user name is johnthegreatest. try to add me to your friends list.

you shouldn't waste your time though.:cool:

i'll be online in a few minutes. or if not the same time tomorrow (wednesday). my user name is johnthegreatest. try to add me to your friends list.

you shouldn't waste your time though.:cool:

Added you there. Cant wait to whip your ass.

• Advertisement

didn't have time to go on i'll be on tomorrow for sure around 8 hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

If im around you can challenge me, i'll beat you and i'll do it with newcastle

game on

Advertisement