Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

***SPOILERS*** regarding huge debut on boards.ie

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I think it's MNG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Bubs101 wrote:
    I think it's MNG

;)
    Bubs101 wrote: »
    How can you say you hope your posts are nothing like his when you've already become centre stage in the only gayer thread than

KentonBomb's Classic Matches TM.

Haha forgot about that one. Thankfully the search function is here. Behold the legend that is kentonbomb...

This is So Unfair
    Kentonbomb's Classic Match-Ups
    Kentonbomb on Flair
    What Kentonbomb thinks WWE needs
    Kentonbomb at Raw
    Sign Ideas
    Kentonbomb vs grammar
    Kentonbomb vs grammar II
    Kentonbomb vs grammar III
    Kentonbomb vs the world
    Kentonbomb wants respect
    Kentonbomb keeps the forum fresh
    Kentonbomb applies for the mod job
    Kentonbomb wants mod job
    Kentonbomb bored by Bret Hart
    Kentonbomb on why Lashley gets pushed

Come back Kentonbomb. Come back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 The Great One

why couldent i just let the suggestion that i was kentonbomb pass somehow this thread has now turned into his appreciation thread. (someone should pm him maybe he would get email notification and make the wanted return)

btw: still waiting for the below
    Gerard.C wrote: »
    And soon, it will be graced by the presence of the greatest poster of all time!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Fozzy wrote: »
    See, VR's dragging out his return for too long. I've noticed a load of new lurkers on the forum lately, but by the time VR actually does return all those people will have tuned out

I'll be making a return next week, haven't posted much lately due to exams. I don't think I'm TGO though

VR left?

Actually, Is there anyone else who is in favour of demanding Fozzy to finally overturn his 1 week ban 4 months later via a PM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

I have decided to make my return to this forum to say that this is the probably the most annoying and ridiculous thread that I have had the misfortune of reading.

In the hope that this does not get turned into some sort of juvenile 'worked' forum populated by twelve year old marks, I vote that this thread is locked and if anybody brings up this nonsense again that they are banned immeidately. I thought that the point of this forum was an attempt at constructive and intelligent debate about pro wrestling and MMA not this crap.

There is a reason why most people think that pro-wrestling fans are stupid... This is it.

woooo232 wrote: »

In the hope that this does not get turned into some sort of juvenile 'worked' forum populated by twelve year old marks,

So thats a no to Kentonbomb?

just like real pro wrestling this isnt supposed to be taken seriously. at least speaking for my posts on this thread hey werent serious, I was and continue to be posting her for the fun of it. A thread heralding the arrival of a new poster is quite an odd thing, lets hope TGO is worth it and is a v good contributor to this forum like those people i earlier called "big dogs". But since someone did do the odd thing of making this thread im attempting to make it a bit fun (not everyone will agree that that has been done) and give GTO something to respond to in a thread seemingly dedicated to him so that it isnt weird and awkward when he arrives and he's left saying "hi um im GTO and im here to post". people shouldent take things so serious.

• Advertisement

Bubs101 wrote: »
    So thats a no to Kentonbomb?

Well actually kentonbomb always got a pass from me because it was pretty damn funny. This on the other hand...

I'm all for a kentonbomb return!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I have decided to make my return to this forum to say that this is the probably the most annoying and ridiculous thread that I have had the misfortune of reading.

In the hope that this does not get turned into some sort of juvenile 'worked' forum populated by twelve year old marks, I vote that this thread is locked and if anybody brings up this nonsense again that they are banned immeidately. I thought that the point of this forum was an attempt at constructive and intelligent debate about pro wrestling and MMA not this crap.

There is a reason why most people think that pro-wrestling fans are stupid... This is it.

I'm with you there. I'm all for wacky threads but the longer this one goes on, the less funny it is getting.

It's like a bad version of a thread you'd see on the figure four board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

naysayers_provedwrong_tonight

Gerard.C wrote: »
    naysayers_provedwrong_tonight

really dont want to further this thread unless TGO makes an appearance (which at this stage im not sure he should) but how were the naysayers proved wrong tonight?

really dont want to further this thread unless TGO makes an appearance (which at this stage im not sure he should) but how were the naysayers proved wrong tonight?

Eh, didn't you claim to be TGO not so long ago?

And techincally, it's Saturday, so "tonight" hasn't technically happened yet..........technically.

TGO.....soon.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

1..................................................................................................................................

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭TGO

I HAVE ARRIVED! I have come to right some wrongs and inform you all of the true path. But first I've been seeing
    much negativity towards your great one, and i have been taking names!

Firstly, I have to talk to thegreatone, They say that imitation is the finest form of flattery but in your case,
    what i can tell from your writing, i'd be more flattered by A heep of **** spelling out my name in my front garden

Next, Mr.Nice Guy, the shockmaster eh? from what I hear, you think the greastest character in wrestling history was katie vick.

As for DakJager, Gayest thread in history? Ypou should not speak ill of my associates work, being that even pingu_girl could whoop your candy ass

And finally Wooo232, You I have the biggest problem with, you fain muturity and intellect, but you contribute narrow mind, regouritated crap that you read someone
    else say now back in your box, and go back to your "constructive and intelligent debate" with your intellectual equal - a wall.

Everybody else I wish you a polite hello and look forward to conversing with you, and VR I was the one she was talking about!

HE HAS ARRIVED!!!

I look foward to the future TGO-wooo232 confrontation. TGO will obviously win though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

TGO, the charter still applies to users with surprise debuts, I hope your stay won't be a short one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭TGO

I guarantee it won't be, even I can't save everyone in a short period of time, I'm here to stay FOZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 KentonbombII

Come back Kentonbomb. Come back...
    I'm all for a kentonbomb return!

.........Welcome to BOARDS IS KENTONBOMB!!!!

That's right... You people asked for it, so here I am.

KentonbombII... The second coming of the most charismatic, the most provocative, the most supernatural poster to ever hit a computer screen near you. The new and improved "Threadmaster" (copyright KentonbombII) with improved spelling and grammar is here to rock your world and save you from phony prophets who need cronies to build up their pathetic arrival.

KentonbombII needs no build up...
    KentonbombII needs no cronies...
    KentonbombII needs no TGO!!!!!!!!
    TGO wrote: »
    I HAVE ARRIVED! I have come to right some wrongs and inform you all of the true path.

True path... true path to what... THE. MOST. BORING. INTRO. EVER?

I won't stand by and see Boards be turned into a laughing stock by some wannabe hero. There is only room for one hero around here and you're looking at him. I promise you junior... and I promise the dozens... and DOZENS! of KentonbombII's fans, thats Boards will never.... EEEVVEERR... be the same again.

K2!

• Advertisement

A. Your not even kentonbomb you just The Great One from earlier today.

B. I doubt Kentonbomb has a dozen fans lets alone dozens....

C. How was it the most boring intro with 70 replys and reactions from a fair few people mostly bad but reactions none the less and an impersonator all in 24 hours.

TGO welcome to boards.ie enjoy your stay

pingu_girl wrote: »
    A. Your not even kentonbomb you just The Great One from earlier today.
    Let me fix that for you... "You're not even kentonbomb, you're just The Great One from earlier today."

Read the name sunshine... it's KentonbombII ... and no I'm not The Great One.. so guess again!! ;)
    B. I doubt Kentonbomb has a dozen fans lets alone dozens....

Time will show you how wrong you are.
    C. How was it the most boring intro with 70 replys and reactions from a fair few people mostly bad but reactions none the less and an impersonator all in 24 hours.

I have a personal opinion... THAT'S HOW!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

This thread just got even worse. You don't impersonate a legend like kentonbomb. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Right, so I think we all know KentonbombII is an impostor. The use of a capital 'K' at the start gave it away.

Oh so he finally appears. TGO. The Great One. Did I believe the hype? No.

Be afraid everyone. Be very afraid. Especially Fozzy, myself and Mossy Monk as we're on his list.

This thread just got even worse. You don't impersonate a legend like kentonbomb. :rolleyes:

I agree... he has left some really big shoes to fill... but TGO has left me with no other choice... ;)

By the way MNG... I was willing to clean the slate but you're back on the list brother!

Minto wrote: »
    Right, so I think we all know KentonbombII is an impostor. The use of a capital 'K' at the start gave it away.

I did say with improved spelling and grammar... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I did say with improved spelling and grammar... :D

Yea, but you write like a more mature person. I highly doubt kentonbomb spent the last 4 months improving his grammar.

Yea, but you write like a more mature person. I highly doubt kentonbomb spent the last 4 months improving his grammar.

:) My secret shame!!! I'm like the fake Kane or fake Taker... absolutely compelling viewing (note sarcasm!)

But don't forget... The real Kane was stuck working as fake Diesel for awhile... So I could be a diamond in the rough ;)

BTW, thanks for the mature tag... :D

Yeah, got to agree. All that time on the booking team of TNA would leave litlle room for Kentonbomb to improve his grammar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It's kentonbomb.

Be afraid everyone. Be very afraid. Especially Fozzy, myself and Mossy Monk as we're on his list.

Quaking I am.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

WTF is all this crap

TGO wrote: »
    And finally Wooo232, You I have the biggest problem with, you fain muturity and intellect, but you contribute narrow mind, regouritated crap that you read someone
    else say now back in your box, and go back to your "constructive and intelligent debate" with your intellectual equal - a wall.

Yawn...

I don`t usually point out spelling and grammar mistakes (because we all make them!). But you could at least spell "feign maturity" correctly.

And now we have some other idiot pretending to be Kentonbomb. You see this is exactly what I warned would happen. One idiot turns up spouting this nonsense and then a whole host of idiots come out of the woodwork thinking that this is their chance to be "hilarious". This thread can only end up in stupid arguments that are in no way connected to discussing pro wrestling or MMA.

Come on Fozzy do the decent thing and lock this thread before the whole forum gets taken over by this crap.

Yeah close the thread TGO has arrived its just getting all bitchy now.

But before its closed Id like to just say

"i don't see what i am spelling wrong though and don't say a full stop is missing, if the full stop makes you happy then here you are."

LEDGE!

And now we have some other idiot pretending to be Kentonbomb. You see this is exactly what I warned would happen. One idiot turns up spouting this nonsense and then a whole host of idiots come out of the woodwork thinking that this is their chance to be "hilarious".

Firstly, I used the KentonbombII user name to get a reaction... job done!

I suck at comedy so trying to be "hilarious" really isn't my thing.

Calling someone you don't know an idiot... I never quite understood this one!?

This thread was started based on someone making their debut on boards. It was done in lighthearted way, not the usual jumping in at the tail end of a discussion with "I agree....Hi I'm new by the way!"

It's a bit of fun but it's obviously not your cup of tea. Not to blow my own horn but I consider myself to be a well educated person so for you to consider me an idiot... you must be a genius!! So you don't like this thread? Then use your Einstein like powers and do the clever thing... Don't click into the thread.... it's that simple!!
    This thread can only end up in stupid arguments that are in no way connected to discussing pro wrestling or MMA.

Again, this thread was started based on someone making their debut on boards. Read the title...
    It doesn't say 'Bret Hart, Shinjiro Ohtani, Bob Backlund, Chris Benoit; Who's the better technical wrestler??'
    It doesn't say 'Lesnar in MMA, opinions??'
    Come on Fozzy do the decent thing and lock this thread before the whole forum gets taken over by this crap.

What purpose will locking this thread have...? With the thread open this "crap" is contained to one place. Close it and you're encouraging "hilarious idiots" such as myself to continue the banter in other threads!

I'm not here to make any enemies. I'm not here to argue for no reason. I'm here because I'm a fan of wrestling, just like you. How myself, TGO etc chose to introduce ourselves might not be to your liking... but just stay out of this thread if it bothers you so much and then I can look forward to discussing genuine wrestling/MMA topics with you in the appropriate thread.

I'm holding out the olive branch... So let's stop all this fussin' and a feudin' ;)

Heh, yeah, I love all that "God, this thread is so gay"..... I mean, it's very very easy NOT to look at it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I am sure the admins will be delighted with all these multiple accounts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Locking this as I haven't the time to be keeping an eye on it and it's leading to trouble

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement