Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Galway can I buy...

Options
  • 13-12-2007 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭

A Pipe :D

I don't recall seeing them on my travels,then again I wasn't really looking for one.

What's that place..Feeneys (?) down Quay St. direction,has a bright green front and sells all sorts of knick-knacks like Zippos,Swiss Army knives etc. Would they have some I wonder.

Seven Worlds will Collide

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Yes, Freeneys sells them, along with fishing tackle and beautiful creamy pints of stout ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Defo sounds like the kind of thing Freenys would sell.

Noel: I can just imagine it now, whizzing down the road in a nice Golf GTI... smoking a pipe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Thanks Galwayguy

Howya JC hope you're good....was waiting for you to show up :D

Things are going downhill alright,must get a pair of slippers too :)

Instead of GTI it might be a diesel BMW...with wood trim of course ;)

(The OH has me heart broken with the 'What do you want for Christmas' routine.I don't really need/want anything,but just to get her off my case I might tell her to buy me a nice Peterson pipe,shur it will be a conversation piece if I don't like it)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

If you have no luck there, ask in the Vineyard wine shop on Quay Street; they used to sell them when they were on Mainguard Street. If you're looking for a collectable pipe that you won't be using, then have a look for an old Meerschaum pipe (they're expensive for a good one, and getting very scarce). She may have to do a lot of looking for one, though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭LawnMower Man

Does'nt Jew Duffy sell pipes in Mainguard street?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Powells / Four Corners sell pipes.

Located on the corner of William St and Abbeygate St.

Prepare for a flashback to the early 1970's when you walk in the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

Aren't there like 2 head shops right off shop street?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

A Pipe :D

Hehe, nice one. I read the title, clicked on the thread and expected to see that you were looking for Uggs or a Nintendo DS!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

<Off Topic>

Noel - You won't regret the diesel BMW. I have an E46 and absolutily love it. 500 miles for 50 litres - Can't go wrong :D

Knowing your liking you'll probably want an E90/92 but PM me if you want a look/drive of my E46 - It'll make you want one more. I installed an MTec suspension so she's very stiff (But too harsh for my liking tbh as she has low'ish profile tyres) but christ even for a RWD she sticks to the ground.... unless you turn press the traction button for 8 seconds :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Thanks for the info Folks

• Advertisement
Advertisement