Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You sonna wa bitch !

Options
  • 13-12-2007 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

The Manager
    YMCA Hotel
    London

Dear Signore Direttoer.

Now I am`a - tella you story how i wa a`-treated at your hotella. I am a`-comma from Roma as tourist to London and stay as a younga Christian man at your hotella.

When I comma in my room I see There is no s**t in my bed - How can I sleep with no S**t in my bed?
    So I calla down to receptione an tella: "I wanta s**t." They tella me: "Go to toilet" I say "No No I wanta s**t in my bed." They say "You`d better not s**t in your bed, you sonna wa bitch. What is sonna wa bitch?

I go down for breakfast into restorante. I order bacon and egga and to pissis of toast. I getta only one piss of toast.
    I tella waitress and pointa at toast "I wanta piss"
    She tella me "Go to toilet" I say NO NO I wanta piss on my plate. She then say to me "You`d bloody well not piss on the plate, You sonna wa bitch.

Second person who do not even know me calla me sonna wa bitch. Later I go for dinner in your ristor ante.
    Spoon and Knife is laid out but no fock. I tella waitress "I wanna ****" and she tella me "Sure everyone wanta ****"
    I tella her No No you don`t unterstand me. I wanta **** on the table. She tella me: "So you sonna wa bitch wanta fock on the table? Get your ass out of here.

So I go to receptione and ask for bill, I no wanta stay in this hotel any more. When I have paid the bila the portier say to me "Thank you, and peace on you"
    I say "Piss on you too, you sonna wa bitch. I go back to Italy "Inever more gonna stay your hotel no more, you sonna wa bitch.

Sincerely
    Enrico Morelli
    Roma

Advertisement