Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone System

Options
  • 13-12-2007 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi

new to this but am getting a phone system in my business its one of those voice technology ones but what i am wondering was what sort of price should i be looking for guy is installing basic panasonic one charging 2500k plus vat think is on the high side

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Pardon the pimage, but I've had these hanging around for ages if you want second-hand.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=25515&cat=500

I realise it's the labour that's probably bumping it up so high though.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

What model Panasonic and how complex is the coniguration you require? Is 2.5k for the entire system inc installation, or just the installation cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickey1979

entire system
    I presume its labour but whats going rate per hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 thefox84

but careful with voip if your making sales calls from your business. i have heard of a couple of companies who have had them taken out as they felt their conversion suffered by sounding like they were calling from a call centre

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

How do people tell the difference?

• Advertisement
Advertisement