Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What chocolate bar do you hate

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭Ray777

There are some chocolate bars that I'd never dream of buying (Snickers, for instance), but when accompanied by a cup of tea, there's no such thing as a bad bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 chavette

How can anyone have a "worst bar"??? I love pretty much all of them! My only trouble is deciding which chocolate bar is best!
    To help decide this once and for all, here's a poll I created. Take a look and vote for your fav choccie bar! http://www.pollsb.com/polls/poll/5969/which-chocolate-bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

those new kit kat dark, disgusting. i adore the normal kit kat's though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

chavette wrote: »
    How can anyone have a "worst bar"??? I love pretty much all of them! My only trouble is deciding which chocolate bar is best!
    To help decide this once and for all, here's a poll I created. Take a look and vote for your fav choccie bar! http://www.pollsb.com/polls/poll/5969/which-chocolate-bar
    How does that decide anything? It's only 5 bars.... some of which you can't even buy here.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Dark Chocolate - horrible taste
    Hersheys - a few bites of that stuff makes me feel sick
    Crunchies - they're nice but they hurt my teeth a lot

I really like Bounty and Turkish Delight, I'm amazed at the number of people who don't!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Bleugh to Double Deckers and Caramacs.

Advertisement