Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who banned me? - hook a brother up!

Options
  • 14-12-2007 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

hello happy people.
    This is a msg for the mods. Someone banned me Sunday 10 (or so) days ago from the 'gig and events' section for being a twat and coming back all excited and whatnot from a banned gig and setting up a thread about it. Silly stuff, just say no kids...

anyways I've thought about what I did and it won't happen again but the problem is the thread was deleted and I didn't get PM'd at the time (from what I can gather) so I'm not sure who to contact about my re-admission.

Could someone PM me please?
    I'll be ever so good in the future.
    :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Log out and take note of the mods in that forum, log back in and PM them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Three reported posts over three threads where you discussed something you shouldn't have... *sigh* I don't care enough.
    Send a PM to KevIRL, Mr Rivers, Kali, Lucutus, Karl Hungus asking who banned you and whether they'll unban you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

god you guys are really making me work...:)

cheers, will do

Oh Karoma - I certainly didnt create that other thread thankfully!...some other genius obv..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

god you guys are really making me work...:)

cheers, will do
    No pain no gain.

• Advertisement

agree totally
    g'luck

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Well hopefully this will work out well! Everyone has been nice so far.

/crosses fingers, waits for things to kick off before opening popcorn...waits...waits...puts bag away.

all 'gigs and events' mods pm'd 3 days ago

no response ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

all 'gigs and events' mods pm'd 3 days ago

no response ...

Are you sure? I never got a PM from you...

Wasn't me who banned you though.

I spoke to you about a week ago asking who to PM etc then I pm'd the actual thread mods earlier this week. No mad urgency but want to get it sorted, perhaps one of them will read this and be full of the joys of xmas :)

cheers anyway

• Advertisement

Karoma wrote: »
    Three reported posts over three threads where you discussed something you shouldn't have... *sigh* I don't care enough.
    Send a PM to KevIRL, Mr Rivers, Kali, Lucutus, Karl Hungus asking who banned you and whether they'll unban you.

Just noticed your edit...I'm quite sure this is wrong - to best of my recollection I set up a thread and that was it...its nearly 3 weeks ago now so not sure..

Just to let you know, I've started a thread in the mod forum asking those mods to have a look for your PM. They'll decide if/when you'll be unbanned.

Give it a couple of days and if you are let back in, behave yourself ya bowsy!

nice one man

i'm gonna be the best boy ever! even nicer than the Milky Bar Kid or that little lad from the Werthers Original ad

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

you tell em OP, fight the powah! Do it! oh wait, what the hell happened here?? everyone is being nice?? :confused:

must be a christmas thing

faceman wrote: »
    you tell em OP, fight the powah! Do it! oh wait, what the hell happened here?? everyone is being nice?? :confused:

must be a christmas thing

we need to get in the door before we can take the thing down from the inside :)

Karl Hungus, apparently both KevIRL and freak scenery have stepped down from modding G&E (is this actually the case?) so that leaves the other lads, two of whom were last active yesterday. If Kev or freak banned him, he could be waiting a while.

OP are you sure you sent PM's? If Karl didn't receive one then maybe the others didn't either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Wouldn't happen if they made me mod... or garthv

Anywho's denilahighway everyone's been nice so far so hopefully you'll be unbanned.

I spoke to you about a week ago asking who to PM etc then I pm'd the actual thread mods earlier this week. No mad urgency but want to get it sorted, perhaps one of them will read this and be full of the joys of xmas :)

cheers anyway

D'Oh! :o
    r3nu4l wrote: »
    Karl Hungus, apparently both KevIRL and freak scenery have stepped down from modding G&E (is this actually the case?) so that leaves the other lads, two of whom were last active yesterday. If Kev or freak banned him, he could be waiting a while.

OP are you sure you sent PM's? If Karl didn't receive one then maybe the others didn't either.

Hmm, ok. If that is the case, then I'll take on the responsibility of unbanning him, and any consequences if he messes up.

Be joyous, oh highway of denial, for though art unbanned!

yes I definitely sent PMs! In fact every time someone asks that for some reason I go back just in case I've had a nervous breakdown in the last couple of hours and I'm imagining everything. Now thats the last time I'm doing it!

i'm just surprised that someone (anyone) hasnt been in touch, unless they're having a bit of fun via abuse of power - always tempting when in these positions :)

D'Oh! :o

Hmm, ok. If that is the case, then I'll take on the responsibility of unbanning him, and any consequences if he messes up.

wahey!!! I'm going to celebrate tonight by dedicating a song to the magnificent Karl Hungus! and possibly by falling on to the drumkit

good cheer to one and all

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Where did you go to school? Or did you.

Aw, this thread has great Christmas cheer, I love a happy ending :)

/wipes tear from eye

Silverfish wrote: »
    Where did you go to school? Or did you.

It was a 16th century school.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

It was a 16th century school.

So, spelling wasn't an issue?

Denalihighway!= Denialhighway.

Hungus.

For shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Hungus.

For shame.

He needs some of this
    270915355_c8b9ae48e6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Let's all gang up on Karl!1!1 :p

Hungus.

For shame.

Ah, now I see it. Lucky I just copy&pasted his name, right?

Geez, even the good Feedback threads end up with someone getting slagged off :confused:

Fair play to you for rescinding the ban Mr. Clause, er, I mean Mr. Hungus :)

Advertisement