Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox or Recliner????

• 14-12-2007 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hey guys

Ive an option of getting an xbox 360 with gears of war or a leather lazy boy recliner chair. The xbox i more expensive then the chair but just wondering what would you get? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Who's selling lay-z-boy's for cheaper than xbox's? I need a new chair :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭imalwayshappy

Who else but Aldi!!!! They look comfortable 2! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭TheBigEvil

Hey guys

Ive an option of getting an xbox 360 with gears of war or a leather lazy boy recliner chair. The xbox i more expensive then the chair but just wondering what would you get? :)

Why not get both (sort of!!)

Get the Xbox 360, and your Gears of War and buy an X-rocker chair ....

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=30001&langId=-1&catalogId=1500000801&productId=1500129955&clickfrom=image

It has two speakers either side of head, and a sub-woofer in the back. I heard one being used in PC world recently and it sounded fantastic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

What are you going to do with a chair and no Xbox games to play while sitting on it?
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Fony Tenton

thats exactly what I was thinking

• Advertisement

Well im more of a pc gamer in general id play DoD and counter strike so maybe the chair is best ey? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I've heard those chairs have a dodgy cooling system - might be safer with the XBOX:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭branners69

I have one of these, best buy ever!!!

I also have an xbox 360 :p

Would be very hard to decide between them!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

branners69 wrote: »
    I have one of these, best buy ever!!!

I also have an xbox 360 :p

Would be very hard to decide between them!!!

RESPECT. How dou you ever get off your ass with a chair like that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Buy the 360 and sit on your bed/couch/normal chair? etc etc

Most of the time when your playing xbox your sitting forward(well I am) and you don't get the full comfort of the chair.. I dunno it just sounds kinda easy question

An xbox360 or a.... chair... :rolleyes:

EVEN THOUGH.. that lazy boy looks the business!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement

Ive decided to get both!!! after all its xmas right!! That lazy boy does look damn good though! The one im getting was in aldi yesterday it should do the job it goes around and looks comfy! I wouldnt just use it gor gaming but for dvd's etc. To everyone reading this invest in one you wont look back!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

I have a lazy-boy and I must admin I prefer using a bean bag for playing xbox most of the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

how big are they?

i have in my room the pc and xbox at the pc desk

aint got that much room to have a chair just the room for a normal office chair

would it be any use getting one?

Advertisement