Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor and the W580i

• 14-12-2007 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey there...
    I bought a Sony Ericsson W580i about 3mths ago and had a problem with the buttons cracking. Brought it back and was told the had none left in stock. I've been waiting since Oct 31st to replace it! Any ideas when meteor will be getting it back in?? I have a reciept to say i came in on that date and they hadn't got it. But every time I go up it's like "We'll have them back in 2weeks" & "We'll have them next week".
    Appreciate it if anyone can tell me.
    Cheers,
    Zebulon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I don't know why you're being told it can be swapped. If the phone is over 28 days old, it has to be sent for repair and can't be swapped in store. Get them to post it today. Should be back by the end of next week. Cracked buttons are covered under warranty for that model. If you want to wait for a new one (which you won't get if someone realises you shouldn't be), it'll be January or Febuary, more than likely.

Advertisement