Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Owen Crinigan Motors

Options
  • 14-12-2007 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

Passed here today and the showroom is empy, didnt look like there was any life in the place....Anyone know?
    Have they closed or moved or what??
    They always had some nice BMW's....bit pricy though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Not sure, didnt hear anything.

His website is still up and running: http://www.ocml.ie/

And he still has some stock listed on Carzone (although not as much as usual).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

They are still open as i have seen 07 cars on the road sold by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

drdre wrote: »
    They are still open as i have seen 07 cars on the road sold by them.

Which means they were in business last January...

cjt156 wrote: »
    Which means they were in business last January...

No it doesnt mean that, I have seen a 07 range over in 70 or 80,000 plates which means it was on the road within the last few weeks, They had a small showroom so they must have moved or something.Why not call them and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭seasam

Drove by the place today and it was empty and all the lights off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Maybe they were busted for VRT evasion along with Lee Cullen.

Doubt it they were all around the Naas rd and I heard Sport & Classic in Rathcoole was another one

seasam wrote: »
    Doubt it they were all around the Naas rd and I heard Sport & Classic in Rathcoole was another one

Yes sports and classic worked with Lee cullen in exclusive cars, Look on carzone and they have some same cars in each others showroom for around 10-20k less :eek:

Must have been just another high end dealer finding it difficult to make money the legit way !!:(

seasam wrote: »
    Must have been just another high end dealer finding it difficult to make money the legit way !!:(
    It looks like thats the problem with these car dealers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 GS.ie

Crinigan used to be the number one man in Joe Duffy motors. He worked for DG opel a long time ago. I hear that when the drones from BMW arrived in Dublin they made him an offer he had to accept. :confused::confused::confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement