Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Changing test centres?

Options
  • 14-12-2007 6:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard of this? I have ben given rathgar as a test centre for the end of Jan (whoo hoo getting the date grrr for it being miles away from where I live!) has anyon eheard of changing test centre *ideally* (and i know technically it doesnt matter because Ill still be tested on my ability to drive I would like to be tested in Deansgrange but I dont know how I will get there for 9am on a weekday with heavy city centre traffic and I would be that bit more comfortable on roads I know..

Has anyone heard of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

LadyE wrote: »
    Has anyone heard of this? I have ben given rathgar as a test centre for the end of Jan (whoo hoo getting the date grrr for it being miles away from where I live!) has anyon eheard of changing test centre *ideally* (and i know technically it doesnt matter because Ill still be tested on my ability to drive I would like to be tested in Deansgrange but I dont know how I will get there for 9am on a weekday with heavy city centre traffic and I would be that bit more comfortable on roads I know..

Has anyone heard of this?
    :confused:

I'll attempt to translate this for our readers! ;)
    I have an appointment for a driving test in Rathgar at the end of January. Is it possible to change the venue to Deansgrange?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Yes it's possible, ring the RSA on 09625000 before 4pm on a weekday.
    Ask to change centre and they should be able to do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Deansgrange is a SGS run centre. AFAIK you cannot choose them yourself, they are randomly assigned from the regular test centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

John R wrote: »
    Deansgrange is a SGS run centre
    That's exactly what I was thinking myself John but I wasn't 100% sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

:confused:

I'll attempt to translate this for our readers! ;)

ha ha ha :D

thankyou

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Thanks for the replies guys - ill leave it so

Advertisement