Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas decoration ideas

Options
  • 14-12-2007 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

If this thread has already been done then please feel free to delete etc. (I've searched and can't see any..)

I am finally going to get around to decorating my place for Christmas this weekend and was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for decorations besides the usual tinsel/holly and all that good stuff.

Was watching Barefoot Contessa (UKTV Food) the other night and she had a fab idea for Christmas candles. She took a largeish 'hurricane' candle vase and filled the bottom of it with cloves and some cinnamon sticks and put a big candle on top of those. Apparently the warmth of the candle makes the smell of the spices intensify and is much nicer than a scented candle. Looks cool too.

Any other ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭baztard

Why bother putting decorations up, your only going to take them down in a couple of weeks anyway? I know I'm being smart but f*ck it I'm hungover.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

Advertisement