Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPod Help - Replacing an iPod

• 14-12-2007 10:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi all,

I fear the worst may have happened. I have an older iPod, a 20GB b&w screen version from way back in 2005. It's not been well lately. The other day the menu key wouldn't work. I left it for a few days and it was ok. This morning it froze when I was driving to work. It has never given me a moments trouble since I bought it and I fear it's on its way out.

My problem is thus: I have about 14GB of music on it and most of it is not backed up to a PC. So if I was to get a new iPod, how do I work it that I can transfer the music from my current iPod over and don't lose it (and my mind) in the process? I do have some stuff backed up in iTunes. Can this be put on my new iPod too?

Answers on a postcard!

All help vastly, greatly, hugely appreciated :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement