Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Use my N70 to recieve email

• 14-12-2007 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi All,

I am concidering investing in a Blackberry for one reason and one reason only. To recieve instant email to my mobile phone. Before I go spending €€€ I wanted to know if it is possible to send recieve emails to my Nokia N70 and how this can be done.

To date I have been forwarding my email to a yahoo account and viewing this with my mobile, WAP service, very slow.

Is it possible to have my email send directly to my N70 similar to how a blackberry does this on my phone. This N70 is no basic phone so I thought it may be capable of more?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Depends on if your N70 has an email client look under messages menu
    the email that you want to import is web based POP3 etc

btw
    Blackberry is really really good, I get 30/40 emails a day for work and I am usually on the move.
    also you get unlimited email and web access for 20+vat a month with O2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 COL26

Hi Musha,

Thanks for the info. Whats the speed like for web browsing on your Blackberry?

Advertisement