Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What one change would you make?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

I'm changing my change. Decent sound proofing between floors in res - they are just some things one should never have to hear at 8am on a saturday morning when you're trying to study.

Ugh

oh dear, i can hazzard a guess to what you heard! :(
    i'd definately sound proof the whole of res, glenomena is like an insomniac paradise with the noise most nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Oh you're far too kind - nothing like a possible banning looming over you to make you feel loved.
    I ban because I care. <3!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

If they were gonna do that wouldn't it be just the same as leaving it open 24 hours for all students? Don't leave out us lowly under-grads!

I was thinking something more along the lines of entering the building after hours with a passcard rather than leaving it open. Post grads would be less likely to abuse such a system... probably.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

oh dear, i can hazzard a guess to what you heard! :(
    i'd definately sound proof the whole of res, glenomena is like an insomniac paradise with the noise most nights
    Glenomena is pretty good actually, i didnt even hear what was going on in the Kitchen as opposed to begrove where I knew what conversation the person in the appartment over was having

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

You mean something along the lines of the Intelli Key thing we have in eng? I'm not sure the librarians would go for it somehow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement