Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Picture Personalities(Warning:Light)

• 14-12-2007 11:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.bored.com/drawthings/save.php?id=1883900

Pighead dreamt last night that his trousers fell down and he was chased by a huge unfriendly elephant. Luckily the alarm clock went off before the big fcuker sat on Pigheads head and squashed him to death.(Elephants are actually a lot faster than you'd think).

Anyway, wanted to get to the bottom of this dream so gave the old psychiatrist a bell. He sent the above link and told Pighead to "draw out your dream". Did what he asked and it came up with the following:

"You think you are very intelligent.You are sometimes an aggressive person.You have a willingness to engage.You frequently get anxious and have antisocial tendencies.You are not a happy person."

Sounds about right. Although, "You think you are intelligent" should read "You are intelligent".

So whats your personality?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I'm suspicious and paranoid.

Pfff, I drew two feckin' stick figures and a smudge.

What way did you draw the hands?

I didnt.

The face?

Some dots but they didnt give me that option.

Look up drawapig.com - you'll like this pighead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

http://www.bored.com/drawthings/save.php?id=1883925

Kess thinks there may be something to this drawing lark. For a tidy sum, my masterpiece can be placed on your wall. Any offers? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

You frequently get anxious and have antisocial tendencies.

That can't be... or could it... no it's wrong, they are assholes, I'll kick the crap outta whoever came up with that answer for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Great hair and a magnificent set of shoulders jester. Theres no way you could be accused of being anti social with a fine pair of shoulders like that.

Kess, Pighead thinks your flower is a tiny bit out of proportion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

"You have a desire to live alone. You long to be loved"...... Not really very accurate! Oh well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

LadyJ wrote: »
    "You have a desire to live alone. You long to be loved"...... Not really very accurate! Oh well!
    Desire to Live Alone + Longing to be Loved= Masturbation. Interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Pighead wrote: »
    Desire to Live Alone + Longing to be Loved= Masturbation. Interesting.

Hmmm... Interesting insight. Maybe it's more accurate than I first thought!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Pighead wrote: »
    Great hair and a magnificent set of shoulders jester. Theres no way you could be accused of being anti social with a fine pair of shoulders like that.

Kess, Pighead thinks your flower is a tiny bit out of proportion.

Flower? Pighead should know that is my good friend Edgar Von Petalhead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Very disappointed to say the least, I was looking for answers for the recurring dream that I have about assassinating Pighead, thought maybe it was because god had enough of the useless spanner and that it was my duty here on this vast planet to gracefully execute the mofo.

To my surprise it turns out me and hamhead have the same personality, looks like god has spared him this time....maybe our higher power feels that Pighead may be of some use in years to come when they are stuck for things to put into the Guinness book of records, sure enough he will be there under "smallest todger"

http://www.bored.com/drawthings/save.php?id=1898275

Advertisement