Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January sales and savings

Options
  • 14-12-2007 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

What savings can I expect to make if I wait till january for sales on clother as oppossed to buying now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Well if you by now, you'll have the choice of clothes you want but have to pay full price.
    If you wait till the sales you'lll have the choice of loads of crap at a slightly lower price

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

So true. They will be some bargains to be had but most of the stuff for sale in January sales are old stock that the shops are trying to shift cheap to make room for next seasons clothes, products..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Next are worst for this - where the hell do they get their sale stock from, its invariably hideous lurid coloured crap that is nothing like the stuff they normally sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

A lot of shops are having sales now! Warehouse are selling some of their occassion wear, new-in, half price. Loads of other shops with 30% off a lot of stock, Dunnes 25% off extended until Sunday etc etc. So the sale stuff now is good, Janurary yes they will haul mad stuff back from the warehouses, but if you look hard enough, great bargains to be made.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

I am looking forward to the January Sales, might find some decent boots half price. La Senza always have good sales also.

Some of the clothes on sale in places are hideous.

• Advertisement
Advertisement