Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf Lessons in December

Options
  • 14-12-2007 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey guys just wondering if the surf schools are open this time of year? am looking to take my first lesson on sunday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

surf co in Bundoran.
    waves will be pumpin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ksir

thanks fuzzy. i was hoping there would be one open around sligo so bundoran is perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭writetojd

I was looking to do the same,anywhere else open. Was hoping to go between stephens day and new years cos there is nothin to do then, dont fancy going to the pub as in tradition here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ksir

I ended up going down to Lahinch surf school in the end because the guys in Bundoran didn't have enough ppl coming to run a class that weekend. They were really good and are only closed on Christmas eve/day and day after. I'm heading down to them again this weekend then hopefully will be good enough for my own board.

Advertisement