Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucky Charms!

• 14-12-2007 12:45pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where you can get a box (or two) of Lucky Charms in Dublin (or get them delivered at a reasonable price to Ireland?

Someone brought me back a box of them from NY and they're deliciously tooth-rotting - just like I remember. Looking to see if I can get more!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I have a box in my cupboard that my friend mailed me from America thinking I'd find them 'cute' lol.

There's a lot of people who sell them on Ebay, a lot of people are in the UK and bring them back from hols so the shipping won't be too bad. You can get Oreos and other stuff if that's your bag too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

Theres a market-type thing on in a shop on exchequer street every saturday(I think) where they sell food from different countries, you can get them there but its a bit pricy though, they were 9.75 a box last time I was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I shipped over some to a chap from boards a while ago but the shipping was a bit pricey. :/ Maybe eBay might be better. Terribly sweet alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 miamigal

They sell them in the Fallon and Byrne food hall on Exchequer Street..they are pricey though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

miamigal wrote: »
    They sell them in the Fallon and Byrne food hall on Exchequer Street..they are pricey though.

Thats the shop I meant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭RadioCity

Weren't they readily available here up til a few years ago? I'm nearly sure I saw them advertised on TV.

I saw them in the Selfridges Food Hall in Birmingham, but at a ridiclous price with all the other sweetie stuff from across the pond.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

miamigal wrote: »

Deadly. I didn't think they could be found anywhere over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭flyingdagger

They sell them in Donnybrook Fair.But pricey-the guts of a tenner for a box:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

They should be sold here. The whole Leprechaun is our culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

they are sold here :):) mmm i have a box sitting in my press:D
    i get them in that fallon place.. i make them last cos they are pricey!!
    taking advantage of our sweet teeth :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

would it not be cheaper to get a consortium of a couple of hundred people together, open a small newsagents and stock it fill of nothing but lucky charms?

we could sell them for 8 euro, and take a box a day ourselves.

who's in?

Advertisement