Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 1 Joint Question

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭SpartanKiller

well whyyyyyyyyy are you on this thread then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Femmy wrote: »
    would you rather get more ugly everyday or more stupid everyday?

It's not a point of what we'd rather, since through the process of aging, both are happening everyday anyway, albeit at a rather unnoticable pace.
    Looks like a day for stupid questions doesn't it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

well whyyyyyyyyy are you on this thread then?

well when i read the title i didn't know it was about drugs..joint might mean two things joined together but anyway, don't get your knickers in a twist about it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Femmy wrote: »
    there sould be a special drug forum for you guys because not all of us smoke weed.
    We've asked, many times, the admins don't want to create it.

But anyway, there are dozens of threads in AH about things that I have no interest in, just like you have no interest in this thread, what's the big deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

would you rather get more ugly everyday or more stupid everyday?

More stupid, looks can only get ya so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭kg703

griffdaddy wrote: »
    That's impossible, you mustn't be putting enough in or something. I live in Amsterdam and Barney's is my local, i'd see rastas and locals come in all the time and get absolutely fúcked, guys i smoke with who've been doing it all their lifes. Although, Barney Rubble isn't actually the best, next time try Helter Skelter, it's got way more THC in it, it's just not as 'clean' so it's cheaper and the hash snobs don't take to it.

trust me after a few days of smoking that didnt really have as great as effect as i wanted. dunno what you consider a lot put 1g into about 2 j's. well over in dam i do cause i have the money too i try go easier over here due to lack of it!! and lack of money! helter skelter?? can u get it in barneys? ill keep it in mind when i go back. Best weed I tried was Buddha's sister that just had such a nice effect... also a bit of an aphrodisiac. very nice stuff. used to sell it bluebird but last few times i went havent heard a peep about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

hmmm 1g in 2 joints should be doing it alright, it's recommended (if you're not sharing it) to get about 3 or 4 joints from a gram. Yeah Helter Skelter is from Barnies, they also have this shít called g13 haze, it's the weed that won the Cannabis Cup this year, that stuff absolutely knocks the shít out of anyone. Also Chocolope from the Grey Area is the nicest tasting stuff i've ever had, and lost to g13 in the Cup by 1 vote. By the way, did you try vaporizing the weed over there? that just leaves you with the pure vaporized thc in a big bag, my god is it easy to smoke (like inhaling hot weed air) and it gets you totally ruined, they have vapourizers in most coffeeshops, barnies have a few of them. If that doesn't work i'd go and see a doctor, cause there's probably a small hole in your neck or something somewhere where the smoke is escaping :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

DarkJager wrote: »
    If you were offered a joint that would get you the most stoned you could ever be in your whole life,... would you smoke it?

I wouldn't smoke a joint that would get me the least stoned. I wouldn't smoke a joint full stop. I've got more sense. Unfortunately a lot of people have none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Flukey wrote: »
    I wouldn't smoke a joint that would get me the least stoned. I wouldn't smoke a joint full stop. I've got more sense. Unfortunately a lot of people have none.
    why? i have plenty of sense, i just like to laugh at **** and feel relaxed. i'm not gonna get on my high horse, and i'm not gonna ask you to get off yours, i've got sense coming out my ears and arse and i still enjoy smoking. in fact, you'll find most people who smoke have an excess amount of sense, and smoke to achieve a more balanced sense of nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,483 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

All I can say is Lollers, the OP has clearly been sniffing his grannys underpants.

I once smoked some grass that left me in a bliss ball - I couldnt move..everything was bliss..i couldnt move..one inch..at all.

Thats it, theres no beating that in terms of pleasure (I once ate some truffles that were almost the same but lost all understanding of self..that was a bit wierd but pretty nice too).

Never again..erm..yep..only a twat believes they've had the best experience ever....theres more out there even stranger probably.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Unfortunately a lot of people have none.

You'll find that people's "sensibility" and people's use of cannabis are not mutually exclusive.
    I'm sure some of us know people with little or no "sense" who've never touched a joint.
    Similarly there's probably people on here who know others that use cannabis who they would consider "sensible".
    It can perhaps be argued that those under it's direct influence probably lack sense...the same could be said for any intoxicant. I know you work with those affected by drug use, but less of the blinkered attitudes please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

No what a stupid question.

Everything in moderation my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭milli

Why waste it all on one joint? The mind boggles. Literally.

DarkJager wrote: »
    If you were offered a joint that would get you the most stoned you could ever be in your whole life, with the downside being it would make you permanently immune to the effects of weed afterwards, would you smoke it?
    I'd give it to the kids!
    Then there would be one less hazard in their lives when they grow up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement