Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

95 MR2 Auto

Options
  • 14-12-2007 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone!

Just saw a 95 MR2, Auto, 180k km, 2.0l non-turbo, jap import, nct til 03/09, for €4k, is this a good deal? Plus, they're willing to give 3 grand off with my own car (1.3 '00 Lancer). (I know nothing about Toyota!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

there nice , non turbo is the model you want !

just be careful toyota's are a b****** for rust , no matter how young they are also around the archs are the main problem.

as for your lancer , id want atleast 3500 trade in for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Hmmm, nice car, but has the unfortunate hairdresser car image.
    Aside from that, an auto MR2 might be very difficult to sell on. They are generally bought by enthusiast's who generally prefer manuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Quick search threw up this one. Nice colour, lower miles and its manual.
    Sell your car privately and you'll have cash buying power for whatever you choose.

Advertisement