Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

29" length Jeans

• 14-12-2007 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭

Grr..... having an annoying shopping day! I've been looking for a pair of black skinny jeans for a while. I'm quite short so any pair I've tried on have been too long. I finally found a pair in the petite range in Topshop (don't know why I didn't go straight there!) that are the right length and are nice on. The only thing is the two ones in town don't have my waist size and I won't have time to go anywhere else until wel in to January (I'm away over Christmas for two weeks) So, i have two questions!

Can you order something to be delivered to Ireland on the topshop website?

Do any other shops in Dublin city centre do jeans in a 29" length?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

did ya try the petite section in dorothy perkins? beside topshop in jervis?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 clipper

topshop deliver to ireland- i just got a big order this week and only took 3 working days!
    river island also have short leg jeans, but as a 5'2'' midget i find topshop's are a better length

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

clipper wrote: »
    topshop deliver to ireland- i just got a big order this week and only took 3 working days!
    river island also have short leg jeans, but as a 5'2'' midget i find topshop's are a better length

Thanks. It costs £10 to get things delivered from Topshop which adds a lot to the cost of the jeans. I've friends scouting a few topshops with me. If I can't get them I'll have to order them.

I is also a 5'2" midget so I think I need to get them in Topshop. I just bought a pair of "short" black trousers in River Island. I can still wear heels with them! Very depressing!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 clipper

ah...the trick is to buy loads from topshop and then the delivery charge doesn't seem so bad!!
    happy shopping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

River Island do a short leg in their jeans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Thanks Pythia! I'm 5'8 with 29 inch legs, which is mad as my partner is 5'7 and she has 34 inch legs :eek: I always have problems finding jeans to suit me. I'll pop there at the weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

ned78 ...Thanks Pythia! I'm 5'8 with 29 inch legs, which is mad as my partner is 5'7 and she has 34 inch legs I always have problems finding jeans to suit me. I'll pop there at the weekend!
    Are the leg lengths in mens trousers measured differently to womens? I think they are so mens and womens aren't comparable in terms of length.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 steffie1100

JBrand and Goldsign as well carry skinny black jeans that are not too long. Im wearing my Goldsigns right now... love them! They are perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 steffie1100

Topshop is great and I believe that you can order those regardless of location. They should be able to send you those.
    Steffie:o
    www.rottweilerpuppiesforsale.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Pythia wrote: »
    River Island do a short leg in their jeans.

They're not short enough! Damn, i hate being a midget.. sorry "little person"!

Thanks for all the advice guys. I've ben ringing various topshops and it looks like I'll be ordering online. I'll just have to order loads of stuff so the delivery charge seems ok!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Esmereldina

watna wrote: »
    They're not short enough! Damn, i hate being a midget.. sorry "little person"!

Thanks for all the advice guys. I've ben ringing various topshops and it looks like I'll be ordering online. I'll just have to order loads of stuff so the delivery charge seems ok!

I'm extremely midgety and I never buy jeans from petite collections. I just buy the ones I want and then get them taken up by a tailor, that way I can choose exactly the kind of jeans, and the label that I want ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I'm 5'1 and either get petite from Next or short leg from Dorothy Perkins(not petite). Next's petite range are 29" leg, Dorothy P's petite range are shorter again - too short for me at 5'1 :D

Advertisement