Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Cup Games Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Options
  • 14-12-2007 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Fixtures here

Tables here

Ulster v Ospreys rather leaps out as does Viadana v Saracens. Munster v Llanelli Scarlets should be a home win no fresh injuries apparently. Horgan dropped to the bench.

Mike.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Biarritz, Wasps,Gloucester and Munster

No access to gambling sites at work so will have to wait until I go home to see what odds I can get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Hi guys. That's same for me man. ****e! Ya I'm going to have to check out some of the rugby and put an accum together with the soccer.

Hey try aertel pgs for betting. I can look at paddy power on that. Doesn't give the same info as the site but it's worth a look.

Advertisement