Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how do you wear your uggs.?

• 14-12-2007 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE UGGS...I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT......

I have a tan coloured pair..not real, that i wear around the house...they are long length that i can turn down to show the fur..
    But i bought a real pair of long length black ones in NY during the week...so they are a bit too good to just wear around the house..so thats why i'm asking..how do you wear yours?

Outside jeans or inside..
    with black leggings/tights...

Do tell..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

I wear mine with my black dernier tights and a little mini and a cosy jumper!! Snug as a bug in a rug!! :)
    You could also go down the skinny leg jean look, with a tight long sleeved t-shirt too - thats a lovely look too!
    Well wear !

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

I have a real, tan, tall pair!

I wear them mostly with skinny jeans tucked in or sometimes with a ripped denim mini going out

=]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I have a pair in black, chestnut and sand, all real. I wear them all with skinny jeans or thick black tights. I don't like them with trousers under them, unless it's just for comfort.
    Where in NY did you get your Uggs? rb_ie and I are going in two weeks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I usually wear mine with a pair of skinny jeans.

I don't really like the fur bit though, so I don't fold them down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Huh!?

I thought there was only one way to wear them: ON YOUR FEET!!!

You're hardly going to wear them as earmuffs, now are you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Rhiannon14

What's this business about real vs. fake? Regarding the fur/leather?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Pythia wrote: »
    I have a pair in black, chestnut and sand, all real. I wear them all with skinny jeans or thick black tights. I don't like them with trousers under them, unless it's just for comfort.
    Where in NY did you get your Uggs? rb_ie and I are going in two weeks!

Got them in the UGG shop in woodbury commons...
    you cant even get near the black chestnut and sand ones..they have it sectioned off, and you cant go and look at them yourself, you have to ask for your size and they will get it for you. mine were $149.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

I like to wear my uggs with an inch thick of foundation a flakey terrible woman combover and ripped (at the bottom) tracksuit bottoms that curl over from me walking on them while my uggs keel over on the inside at the heels

red_ice wrote: »
    I like to wear my uggs with an inch thick of foundation a flakey terrible woman combover and ripped (at the bottom) tracksuit bottoms that curl over from me walking on them while my uggs keel over on the inside at the heels

Really? Very attractive i bet...

You're hardly going to wear them as earmuffs, now are you?

well i dunno..if i was cold enough, i guess i could..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Femmy wrote: »
    Got them in the UGG shop in woodbury commons...
    you cant even get near the black chestnut and sand ones..they have it sectioned off, and you cant go and look at them yourself, you have to ask for your size and they will get it for you. mine were $149.

OMG, OMG, they have a store in Woodbury now? I got my lastest pair in David Z (a shop in NY). Oh, I'm so excited, I can't wait!

yeah its out in the far off section...the smallest section...ammm....next to the levis store.

Really? Very attractive i bet...

now you see what guys think when they walk around dundrum.. it really is a hot look

red_ice wrote: »
    now you see what guys think when they walk around dundrum.. it really is a hot look

well its a good thing i don't live in dundrum, or never even been in dundrum, infact, don't have any desire to ever go to dundrum then..

well its a good thing i don't live in dundrum, or never even been in dundrum, infact, don't have any desire to ever go to dundrum then..

indeed! I shall be making a trip to cork tho - packin my uggs for the biffy gig, ill fit in so good :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Uggs are hot, I just want to jizzbomb into them. The girl is optional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Tea Leaf

They're called Ugg Boots and in Australia they're used as an indoor slipper.
    That you actually wear them outside cracks me up.
    No offence intended..just a different cultural bent is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

tall, dark brown or black

€8 in Penneys, legend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

after buying a pair for the GF......found them for €239 in fitzpatricks Grafton ST.BT's (helpfull) and arnotts(not very helpfull!!) are sold out in size 7 at the min!!
    I dont care what wear shes wears em as long their not covered in muck and treated like wellies...she has about 10 pairs of pennys ones for that!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

To the people wearing them with tihhgts: Are ye not freezing? I have very many boots (none of tehm uggs tho) and seeing as skinny jeans are for skinny legs I would prefer to wear them with tights but I don't want to freeze my bum off! Are you warm enouygh with a jumper and jacket on?

• Advertisement

Piste wrote: »
    To the people wearing them with tihhgts: Are ye not freezing? I have very many boots (none of tehm uggs tho) and seeing as skinny jeans are for skinny legs I would prefer to wear them with tights but I don't want to freeze my bum off! Are you warm enouygh with a jumper and jacket on?

Nope, never any colder than I would be normally!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Tea Leaf wrote: »
    They're called Ugg Boots and in Australia they're used as an indoor slipper.
    That you actually wear them outside cracks me up.
    No offence intended..just a different cultural bent is all.
    why would they have promo shots of people wearing outside on their offical site so?
    http://www.uggaustralia.com/gb/WomenLandingPage.aspx?gID=w

well the range rover site has pics of one driving through a river, which isn't very common either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

hmm again i'll put my point across with their australian website,

women's section showing a lady wearing boots outside

the current available boots for sale

the current available slippers for sale

in the words of lionel hutz, "i rest my case".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

I had the fake ones but splashed out for real, tall chestnut ones and wear them mostly with jeans tucked in or tights and mini skirt... dont turn them down though, want to keep them good for as long as possible

Advertisement