Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memorial Building E

Options
  • 14-12-2007 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, just three questions (I know the answers are somewhere online, I just cannot find them:rolleyes:)
    1. Is memorial hall E in the blackrock campus, and is it hard to find?
    2. Is there a secure cloakroom there?
    3. Is there a water fountain there, or alternatively, a shop selling H2O?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭xeroshero

Its on Blackrock campus, if you come in the side gate (off avoca avenue) then its pretty much straight in front of you (U kinda walk down between two other buildings ("East Hall" will be on your right), go in the through the glass doors opposite the east hall entrance. The actually memorial hall ia in there down to the right. NIce enough hall, not crazy bug but hold a few hundred. There is a Ballygowen thing in the hall, up on the stage BUT I havn't seen anyone use it (Ive had two exams there) but it does look there is water in it from what I could tell. There is a restaurant near the hal, Id suggest buying a bottle of water first just to be sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Thanks, I hadn't seen that. Thats good to know.

All I need is an answer to number 2. and I'm set :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

2) There isn't a cloak room, but I had never problems bringing bags into the memorial hall and just leaving it at the back.

3) There was a water fountain outside the hall last year. I think it is still there, else there is one outside the library.

Opps, sorry forgit that one - no, no claok room but u have to bring ur stuff into and leave it at the back/side, there are kinda benches at the side... Constant warning about mobile fones... Must be fone, if any fone makes a noise, it will be sent to UCD for investigation not to be ogtten back until mid/late Jan.... blah blah blah... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Where is Blackrock? How do I get there? Is there a bus from campus that is'nt the dreaded 17?

see the above link.... all options given there.... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Re: the water thingy in the hall - You;re not allowed use it. One invigilator let me and a friend of mine up, but as I was getting water the head invigilator guy shooed us away as the guy who;d told us we could come up apologised profusely to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Where is Blackrock? How do I get there? Is there a bus from campus that is'nt the dreaded 17?

Getting the 17 is easiest. Just make sure to give yourself loads of time as it's often late/doesn't come.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

There is a water fountain in the corridor outside. Failing that there are a couple of vending machines down the corridor in the smurfit common room.

Memorial hall -> dodgiest 70/80s décor ever. Just plain wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement