Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bulbs!

Options
  • 14-12-2007 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Looking for your opinions on the best bulbs (cost v quality) on the market for the following:

H1 bulbs for headlights (upgrading for more light)

501 bulbs for interiors and headlights (more light or maybe coloured blue or red)

501 bulbs for clear or smoked side indicators (ones that won't show when off but flash bright orange when on)

Thanks in advance, and any ideas would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

For the side repeaters, I got SilvaTec bulbs in halfords, they're coated in a silver film that hides the amber bulb. Nice but expensive(€22.99), you should consider (white where applicable) LED's for the side repeaters, number plate lights and interior lights

replacing clear exterior bulbs with Bue or red bulbs not really my thing, leave that to the chavs thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭cps_goodbuy

Ok cool, I've seen alot on ebay, but very wary of these. The philips xtreme seem good but can you get them in H1's?? I'll check into the Silvatecs. And Does anyone rec a make of led 501's? In stores or on ebay?

Decided to go white btw for everything :) except the indicators lol

Advertisement