Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Prepay Returns Policy?

• 14-12-2007 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭

I need to return the phone I bought online only last week as it's faulty, on the vodafone website I need to fill in the online form and return it with my phone. I'm just wondering if I have to post my phone back or simply go to any vodafone store?

I know it'll probably tell my once I fill in the form but I won't be near a printer until Monday and just wondering what happens after.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

From the form:
    †If your phone is faulty after 28 days please call to your nearest Vodafone Store

I'm guessing from that they're implying you post the phone back to them, it will more than likely be a freepost address also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Toy

It does seem to imply that but it could also be that after 28 days you don't need the form as that's only used to confirm the age of the phone to the store and once I print it I can simply do a swap, I hope so anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

If you bring it back within 28 days they straight off replace it with a new one. After 28 days they'll send it for repair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

If bought online you must post it back.

If bought in store they'll exchange it in a store within 28 days on confirmation of fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Toy

Just to reply in case anyone else has to do this too, I had to post it back at my own expense (€9) which I'm disappointed by, hopefully I'll have the replacement by friday though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭CodedFire

Isn't this an absolute travasty. I largely buy componants for my pc online. The site i use is brilliant and their customer service is second to none, my only grip though is that i must pay to return faulty items. I cant understand why companies don't offer free post in this regard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

O2 do freepost

Advertisement