Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend A Fone

• 14-12-2007 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok guys ... i have a budget of around €160 and would lke to get a new phone which is meteor. the main thing i want is a great camera .. maybe with flash !! and a phone which will have good battery like the nokia phones. Thanks Guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

robdcu wrote: »
    ok guys ... i have a budget of around €160 and would lke to get a new phone which is meteor. the main thing i want is a great camera .. maybe with flash !! and a phone which will have good battery like the nokia phones. Thanks Guys

I was in the same position as you about two weeks ago, i needed a new phone with a class camera and wanted to stay with meteor, so i took a gamble and bought a k800i on o2 and got it unlocked, total cost 149 euro! I'd definitely recommend it. Great phone, fantastic camera, for the money there's just no competition.

Alan,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

but no cred :(:(:( ...what is battery like ??? is there a flash??? on a side note.. can one get insurance for the phone

but no cred :(:(:( ...what is battery like ??? is there a flash??? on a side note.. can one get insurance for the phone

The thing about the "free" credit is that you have to top up to get it, so it's no longer free. And yes it has a proper xenon flash, like you'd find on a proper digital camera. And i have no idea about insurance, i wouldn't bother tbh, they're generally not worth the money.
    Oh and the battery life is class, 3 days maybe 4 with moderate use

k im starting to like it.. If i get it bill pay on o2... how much will it cost?? Will it be handy enough to switch over to meteor prepay??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Nimblepixie

If you want a great camera, buy a camera! You have enough money to buy one PLUS a cheapy phone.

• Advertisement

no i want K800i:D:D:D:D But seriously how much with 02 bill.. cant seem 2 find a figure n the site .. it says between €x and €y

How old are you?

20 why?

Unless you want to buy the phone on bill pay and have to pay monthly bills for a year for the sake of saving a few quid, just buy it online on prepay for 129,

why cant i just get it for €x off my bro bill pay .. he keep my phone . i get new one for cheaper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

What's his age got to do with anything?

why cant i just get it for €x off my bro bill pay .. he keep my phone . i get new one for cheaper

I'm not a mind reader, how was i supposed to know about your plans with your bro? Either way, you get your brother into a contract with o2 for the sake of you saving a few squids? You said you have a budget of 160 and this'll cost you 149, and it's a bargain at that price for an unlocked k800i.

What's his age got to do with anything?

Whether he can afford a bill or not asshole. If you want to pick a fight tiny-dick man, bring it on. Sad little ****er. It's amazing how the failures in life turn to being moderators on a board and then let it go to their head.

its gettin hot in here,, sure why nt save 50 eur+

It's far from hot in here. Mr. Moany has decided he doesn't like his authority being questioned so this is how he sorts things out.

I feel so ashamed now. I have a red square. **GASP** He got me where it hurt. My fear of red squares!!

Whether he can afford a bill or not asshole. If you want to pick a fight tiny-dick man, bring it on. Sad little ****er. It's amazing how the failures in life turn to being moderators on a board and then let it go to their head.

reported.

reported.

Go clutch your pearls in a quiet corner princess.

I am MORTIFIED by ths board. Since when are the Irish known for their quiet, passive demenour. It's pathetic.

Go clutch your pearls in a quiet corner princess.

I am MORTIFIED by ths board. Since when are the Irish known for their quiet, passive demenour. It's pathetic.

You're just looking for a fight aren't you? You got all flustered when someone questioned your stupid post. You my friend are pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Whether he can afford a bill or not ***hole. If you want to pick a fight tiny-dick man, bring it on. Sad little ****er.

Nimblepixie, the forum charter and rules state that "posts should be relevant, helpful, good natured and on-topic" and "general civility to be observed at all times"

insulting anyone like you have done is a banning issue, your posting privilege in this forum is now removed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement