Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coving

Options
  • 14-12-2007 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Can anyone advise how much I should expect to pay per linear metre for ceiling coving, fitted? Any tips on what I should look for in selecting coving are welcome.

Any recommendations for a supplier in the midlands - please pm me. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭De_man

management paid 5euro per metre fitted , this included ceiling rose etc

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭JMSE

Being a DIM type of person (do-it-myself) I've stuck up a fair bit of the stuff in the past. Only ever put up the quadrant type though, you know - very plain and simple but in my opinion it finishes any room off perfectly. Always went to a builders providers and took whatever type they stocked but cant recall what size. 5 euro sounds good fitted though, might go that way next time! Doubt youd get that price though for just one room, I dont get out of bed for less than 10grand myself!:D

Advertisement