Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day lost of Holiday

Options
  • 14-12-2007 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Booked a ski holiday trip and it was all grand and paid for and yesterday we got a letter from the tour operator saying that instead of the flight leaving at 8 and arriving at 10 in the morning we wont be flying out till 7 that night and landing at 9.. I am so disappointed!! can they do that? We have paid half board, so we are losing out on a whole day of half board we paid for!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought accomodation was based on nights. You are still staying the same amount of nights?

You are missing out on a day's activities though. Maybe the ITAA can help

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

Had a same thing happen on a holiday to Tunisia a few years ago.In the terms and conditions it said as long as the new flight time was on the same date as the original one ,they would not offer any compensation.They moved my flight from 6 in the evening to 11.45 that night .And yes the flight was 'delayed' until 12.30 .The terms and conditions will probably cover the delay in your flight time changes.

Advertisement