Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Discussion of the Rules

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

wynters wrote: »
    I've already been warned about my conduct in relation to this so one has to chose words carefully.

:rolleyes:

So in summary you're a shit stirrer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

I can only presume he is refering to me.

There is a beautiful irony to Wynters complaining about the way this forum is when he didnt post here regularly at all until the Barry thing broke, he then appeared and stirred up a lot of trouble with Liverpool fans and is just back from a ban for asking me to meet to fight

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Wynters, Mr. Alan.

This thread is specifically for discussing and suggesting ways to improve the forum.

No matter how subtle they might be, if you two decide to use the thread again to take shots at each other, you will both be banned. I don't care who starts it.

Take your issues with one another to PM or somewhere else outside the soccer forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement