Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Do Audi A4 1.9TDi's sell easily?

Options
  • 14-12-2007 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Looking for a bit of help here please. I have an Audi A4 1.9TD(red)i 2003, new timing belt, FSH, NCT to 03/09 and wish to upgrade but want a cash deal. Does anybody know is it easy to shift these cars and if so what should I be pitching it at? I need to be able to allow for about €500 haggling..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

They do sell but the country is full of them which has resulted in a buyers market so the prices have fallen.

What mileage is on her ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

As mentioned it's a buyers market... If u want any chance of a quikc private sale u would want to have a very competitive price... What's the mileage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

there eazy enough , once your in the right market. there generally driven by professional people ( doctors lawers , rich famoilys ) so try the autotrader.

local papers also are a proven success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Thanks guys, the mileage is at 70k. I was kind of hoping that the new VRT rates might attract a few new potential buyers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

For a quick sale I would say €19500

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Private sale needs 10% price reduction. Revenue value car at €18k, so I reckon advertise at €17k and go from there.

Advertisement