Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Spanish Speaker in West Cork?

Options
  • 14-12-2007 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Mods I know this does not seem relevant here but Im thinking maybe students originally from the West Cork area could help me out here coz my need is urgent at the moment. Im looking for a Spanish speaker in the West Cork area preferably near Dunmanway/Bandon/Clonakilty but I will travel. I need maybe 4 intensive lessons over the Christmas - January period. If anyone here is interested or knows of someone they could connect me with I would really appreciate it. Also the person does not need to be a teacher just someone who has studied or actually is Spanish.
    Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Heliosvector

my mom speaks spanish. we are in thurles and she used to live there for a lot of years so she may be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

Thanks for the reply but Thurles is a little too far for me, I was hoping for someone in the West Cork area, thanks though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Veronik

Hello. I´m Veronica and now I´m in Cork to improve my English. If you need somebody to help you in Spanish lesson, don´t hesitate to call me or write e-mail.

Advertisement