Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All petrol stations closed tonight - why?

Options
  • 14-12-2007 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I'm almost out of fuel and I was trying to tank my car up, but I noticed that all of them are closed this evening (I tried Esso - near Lidl, Statoil in Kilcoole and Maxol in Delgany). Anyone knows why are they closed? I've got to go to work tomorrow, so are there any other petrol stations in Greystones area? I'd be thankful for any directions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Esso is undergoing a refit at the moment and the place in Delgany is a major rip off.

If you can make it to Bray, the Statoil in Little Bray is 24 hour. The Maxol next to Tesco in Bray might also be 24h but I'm not sure. One (or both) of the petrol stations in Kilmac might be 24h too.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kruk

mikedragon32, thanks for your help :-)

Advertisement