Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa in limerick

Options
  • 14-12-2007 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations on where to catch santa in limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Define "catch" ;)

I don't want to aid in the kidnapping of some bloke with a stuck on beard, :D

Is there one in the Crescent Shopping centre this year? May be the place to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Pay an angry penguin to take him out.

Oh, you want him alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

If you're looking for a grotto there's one next to vodafone on o'connell st, one in the parkway and crescent too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭MonsieurD

Someone told me today about Santa in Harvey Normans. He's free, you also get free photo with Santa. He does only ltd hours. Kids loved it last year seemingly. You could bring along pressie for Santa to give to child, I believe.

Sounds like a great idea. Fair play to Harvey's for not doing the usual rip off that other big stores do.

Advertisement