Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The next level

• 14-12-2007 11:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

Right, I've been playing guitar for a good while now (almost ten years) and whilst I'm quite happy with a lot of what I've learnt etc, I'm finding in many ways there are some big holes in my knowledge and techniques.

I learn theory very quickly and enjoy practising and learning new techniques... one of my weaknesses is I get bored very quickly trying to learn long solos etc. My interests really lie in improvisational lead playing and chords etc.

My question really is, is there a good book or guide to help me fill in these gaps and provide additional theory and exercises in order to improve my playing?

Comments

Advertisement