Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A cappella group

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I think you'll find that, actually, it's "a capella" or, more commonly, "a cappella" from the Italian meaning 'of the chapel' as it has its origins in music sung in a church choir. You know how things like this give me a nasty, nasty rash. ;)

But my pedantic nature aside, how very innovative of you. :D

Edit: That Breakfast at Tiffany's version is class! Like, really class! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

scrubs2-06.jpg

ninty for Ted!!:D

This is pretty class.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

I'd love to be in something like that but unfortunately I dont have a note in my head, but best of luck with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'd love to be in something like that but unfortunately I dont have a note in my head, but best of luck with it
    Not even 1?? cos 1 is all you need.

If you're any good at mumbling it'd be enough

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Due to my extremely deep, Barry White-esque voice, i could provide anything involved below baritone, as long as it's only one note, and any note that I choose

Due to my extremely deep, Barry White-esque voice, i could provide anything involved below baritone, as long as it's only one note, and any note that I choose

I'm sure it could be arranged...just found this which is absolutely class.

I'm dumping loads of links here so I don't have to go looking for them again or have them hanging around my favourites bar

http://www.youtube.com/Fliing

http://www.youtube.com/inspectorgadget83

I'm getting worried bout you now. It was only a passing suggestion. Don't make a career of it! Go do some study! :p

I'm getting worried bout you now. It was only a passing suggestion. Don't make a career of it! Go do some study! :p

pfft...study...sure I don't have an exam til Tuesday!!

• Advertisement

ninty9er wrote: »
    pfft...study...sure I don't have an exam til Tuesday!!

Yeah. I've one at 9am on Monday. I must do study tomorrow. I really, really must. I promised myself I would today, but sure it was my first time around the place in like ages, so I spent most of the time catching up on the gossip and whatnot. Useless. I'm pure useless. Tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow. No excuses. I hate exams. So bloody interfering. :mad:

Yeah. I've one at 9am on Monday. I must do study tomorrow. I really, really must. I promised myself I would today, but sure it was my first time around the place in like ages, so I spent most of the time catching up on the gossip and whatnot. Useless. I'm pure useless. Tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow. No excuses. I hate exams. So bloody interfering. :mad:

pity it wasn't such a good news day at UL that u actually bothered to come in for:(

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

Not even 1?? cos 1 is all you need.

If you're any good at mumbling it'd be enough

1)Ok in primary school my whole school was in the choir, i was given a basketball...

2) In secondary school i auditioned for a non singing roll, the director asked me to sing i said theres no point im terrible, i got do do,re and he told me to stop..

1)Ok in primary school my whole school was in the choir, i was given a basketball...

2) In secondary school i auditioned for a non singing roll, the director asked me to sing i said theres no point im terrible, i got do do,re and he told me to stop..

Don't worry filter...I'm not gonna give up on you just yet...I had a leaving cert music teascher who believed anyone could sing....there were those that wouldn't and were poor, but they could still sings something

Don't worry filter...I'm not gonna give up on you just yet...I had a leaving cert music teascher who believed anyone could sing....there were those that wouldn't and were poor, but they could still sings something

Your eternal optimism is uplifting! :)

Now off with me to the demons of studydom! :(

bump....anyone interested?

you don't need to be able to sing, the ability to grunt or beatbox is also acceptable.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

bump....anyone interested?

you don't need to be able to sing, the ability to grunt or beatbox is also acceptable.

Oh... you were being serious!

Peteee wrote: »
    Oh... you were being serious!

Of course I fucking was. I don't make a habit of wasting people's time!:D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Of course I fucking was. I don't make a habit of wasting people's time!:D:D

But I thought you were the one from Fianna Fáil? :pac:

• Advertisement

I laughed.

Yes...that's right, when we go door to door, we back up the time we take by doing the stuff people ask for...which is why the last 6...yes 6 General Elections have returned Fianna Fáil led governments!

Good enough for you:p

I laughed.

*handbag slaps BD*

:mad::mad: back in your office!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

I laughed.
    Your not the only one :D
    *handbag slaps BD*

:mad::mad: back in your office!

handbag.....snigger :p

C'mon people, I'm not givin up on ye just yet!!!

Advertisement