Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tracktor 3 le

• 15-12-2007 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hi, I have just bought BEHRINGER B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 that comes with Tracktor 3 LE. Can anybody point me to the best resources online for tips and instructions.

Thanks,
    N.I.H

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

congrats on your BCD3000 purchase...I hope you don't have any issues with it like i did..returned and fixed now and all happy again.

Anyway, the best place for info on Traktor LE here.
    You will also be able to read FAQs through the Service Centre when you install the software.

Happy mixing.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yeah check out the forum too they are pretty helpful there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Prefabsprouter

Is traktor 3 compatible with Vista - because version 2 isnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 staby

It sure is, I have a duel boot, Vista & Xp.

Though only use XP when gigging as I have it barebones.

Though I mess around with it on vista, if I am checking mail, etc online.

And audio latency from my terratec soundcard is a couple of ms higher on vista.

You should, check the manual on traktor where it shows how to optimize it by turning off non essential apps, and if you would like to see how it is performing I would get an app called DPC latency checker (google it), it is a free app, have it running in the background while your spinning and check how your system is taking it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Prefabsprouter

Part of the problem I am having with Vista and Traktor DJ 2 is that when I go to select a track from the playlist in Traktor I get a system "beep"!! I've checked Windows sounds and there's no mention of it there and I dont know why its doing it!!.

• Advertisement

Part of the problem I am having with Vista and Traktor DJ 2 is that when I go to select a track from the playlist in Traktor I get a system "beep"!! I've checked Windows sounds and there's no mention of it there and I dont know why its doing it!!.

Don't have a similar problem, more to do with clicks.

Just a suggestion, if you try and turn off uac in the user account section, and see is there any improvement. Also give a look at the back off the T3 manual for system optimization tricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 MyDseMkesAngels

Well, I wish you the best of luck with your Behringer after having a terrible experience myself with the thing. I got one a few weeks back, didn't work. The nice men at the shop replaced it for me, new one didn't work either. Well, of course it didn't, because it's not compatible with Vista.

Option 1. Wait for Behringer to bring out Vista driver, which they say they are going to, but have not announced when.

Option 2, get a Numark Total Control Controller, which is a similar device.

I went with the latter, brought home the Numark "plug-and-play" controller. Didn't work. Ever get the feeling that someone out there is trying to tell you something?

Anyway, I'm giving up on these devices now and am going to buy 2 either Gemini CDT05 or Numark CDX turntables, which play CDs, Mp3s and vinyls, and a either a Pioneer DJM400 or (most likely) the Gemini PS04.

I know of a few people who have the Behringer BCD3000 and are very impressed but it just won't work for me, almost certainly this is all down to the Vista compatability (or total lack of it) so I'm not saying it's a terrible contraption. I'm saying Vista is.
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    My Dose Makes Angels

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Agreed. Many controllers are having difficulty with Vista.

BCD3000 is a decent buy for the money for a bedroom DJ. The Numark Total Control coupled with a decent sound card is 'probably' a better bet, but more expensive too. Don't rule out the Kontrol DJ, or if budget permits the Vestax and M-Audio Torq Xponent

Advertisement