Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NcStar JH400 Tactical 4 Reticle Sight [56k warning]

Options
  • 15-12-2007 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭

NcStar JH400 Tactical 4 Reticle Sight
    Specs:
    Model No: JH400
    Power: X1
    OBJ Aperture: 33mm
    F.O.V.: 15.7m@100m
    Length: 82mm
    Weight: 115g
    System: RIS

DSCF3702.jpg

I ordered mine off ebay from China. Arrived today, slightly late but that was due to local Christmass delays, sunarmsairsoft shipped it within 3 days of payment. I have a DE UMP(above) and thought I should use some of that lovely RIS space.

The box it came in(handy for storage):
    DSCF3698.jpg
    Contents:
    DSCF3700.jpg
    Incudes: Sight, 2 Allen Keys for adjustment, instructions, cleaning cloth, battery(3V CR2032)(inserted in sight) and Dust Cover.

The Sight Itself:
    Full Metal Construction excluding the plate covering the illuminator(which is plastic). Very sturdy, feels like it could withstand a good bashing. The mounts fit very snugly with absoloutly no movement. Adjustment is via Allen grub screws on left side and top. The Battery is fitted in the illuminator dial and can be replaced with a fingernail/coin. The lens has an anti glare finish and seems very sturdy, but has no magnification.

Settings:
    At the rear of the sight there is a type selector allowing you to choose between 4 reticle types. On the top there is the iluminator dial which selects light intesnisty and colour. Both are easy to change.

Set-Up:
    Very easy to sight, took less than ten minutes and shoudn't creep as the second allen key is used to lock them in place with a grub in the right side.

Performance:
    Well, I've tested it plinking today but as of yet haven't skirmished with it so that will have to come in the next few weeks. I can say that at full power its very clear and easy to use and quicly aquire targets.

Overal: 5/5 pending skirmish

Retailer:http://myworld.ebay.ie/sunarmsairsoft/
    Price: €24.90 inc shipping

DSCF3701.jpg
    DSCF3703.jpg
    DSCF3704.jpg
    DSCF3705.jpg
    DSCF3706.jpg
    DSCF3707.jpg
    DSCF3708.jpg
    DSCF3709.jpg
    DSCF3710.jpg