Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NcStar JH400 Tactical 4 Reticle Sight - Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

any good simon,looking for a scope to cover the m4,p90 ,seen a few of these at hrta

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

MIA also had these last week when i was over, not sure if it's the red/green (or is that blue?) version or not though, ehobbyasia also stock a similar model with 4 different reticules aswell but red dot only

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Nice price, none in stock though i think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i have one of them, there pretty good but im a bit worried about someone shooting mine and cracking it, Alvin T Greys one is cracked aswell., I heard you have perspex on yours KD?, gonna try that out., one thing i like about this site is that the reticle cant be seen with the other eye so when you switch between right handed and left handed shooting you dont have that moment where your favoured eye is doing the aiming and makes you way off.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

yea, i cut a bit of perspex and put it in front of the lens, works quite well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=122
    Thats similar if not the same.

And here is one from ebay(same dealer that I used):
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/4T-Holographic-Reticle-Reflex-Red-Dot-Laser-Sight-Scope_W0QQitemZ120196501876QQihZ002QQcategoryZ7307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    2days 19hrs:D

I'd say it'll be perfect for short to mid ranges, but at maximum range it may be a little inaccurate, but sure thats what full autos for:p

Lethal

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

TBH I would not recommend these RDS they are cheap and will break very easily, mine lasted about 35mins before the lens shattered from a hit

H.O.T.A.S. wrote: »
    TBH I would not recommend these RDS they are cheap and will break very easily, mine lasted about 35mins before the lens shattered from a hit

I doubt the Dearer ones will last any longer, And loads of people use them so they cant be that bad.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Looks identical to the one I got from eHobby, have it on my DE UMP as well :D

Works well but TBH I didn't use it much in the skirmishes on Saturday, just left it off untill the last game when it was getting dark and I turned it on.

mine got hit about 5-6 times last saturday., twice close range from someone in the cabin and a few times from KD at mid distance., i thought they would be delicate aswell but its holding up pretty well, not even scratched.,

edit, also should mention that alvins one wasnt shot, think it broke from something being placed on top of it in transport or something.,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

i heard it was shot,from him self

Gatling wrote: »
    i heard it was shot,from him self

dunno for sure., we were talking in the cabin about it and as far as i can remember i think he said it was someone sat on it or put something ontop of it, something like that?

vtec wrote: »
    mine got hit about 5-6 times last saturday., twice close range from someone in the cabin and a few times from KD at mid distance., i thought they would be delicate aswell but its holding up pretty well, not even scratched.,

edit, also should mention that alvins one wasnt shot, think it broke from something being placed on top of it in transport or something.,
    Thats Reassuring.

Advertisement