Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steve Blackman

• 15-12-2007 2:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Does WWE have any interest in resigning Steve? He was very ill a few years back and dropped about 60lbs in weight.. but he looked in great shape on Raw and is as always, a very skillful wrestler - both professional and amateur. Good to see him again.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

He still has the personality of a plank though, he was good when WWE had all the hardcore matches but they don't anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 KentonbombII

Blackman is a proper pro but I can't see him getting a full time call back.

JR was full of praise for him over at his blog
    Steve Blackman, about to become a father for the first time, was in awesome physical condition and is training MMA fighters in Pennsylvania. Steve is always fun to talk with. WWE Hall of Famer Pat Patterson says that Steve is even more frugal than Tony Garea, which is a major statement. Blackman looks like he could still kick some ass and was in the best condition of any of the “old timers.” For the record, being frugal isn’t a bad thing and I wish more “old timers” would subscribe to that theory than the often used philosophy of “live for today, buy more bling, don’t pay your taxes, and the constant flow of money will never stop.”
    He seems pretty settled in his life now so not sure if he'd even want to go back... but either way can't see it happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bundman

He is on good terms with the WWE ... in any press interviews he has done in the last few months - which have basically been alot - he hasn't said a bad word about Vince and the WWE

That being said I don't think he will make a full-time return though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I always loved him for some reason, I'd love to see him back!!

Did anyone else notice that he got one of the biggest pops in the Battle Royal? Behind Doink obviously.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I ALWAYS loved Steve Blackman.. his submission mma kind of style was always entertaining to watch.. he had the personality of a plank but i think that was the funniest thing about him.. in that promo he had with trish when she was getting changed for their tag match he just looked so out of place and hadnt a clue what to do.. so so funny.

Bring Blackman back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Head Cheese!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

nothing wrong with a bit of Head Cheese......the Tag Team of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Out of all the wrestlers that came back for Raw, they want Sunny the most apparantly.

They want her, eh, eh, get it?

*hangs head in shame*

Anyway, fingers crossed they'll want Blackman back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

It would be good if him came back now and then!!But not full time as wwe dont really have hardcore matches anymore!!

Advertisement