Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo in strange place

Options
  • 15-12-2007 5:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

this may be a stupid question - is it possible to get a tattoo on the sole of your feet ? would it be extremely painful, and would the healing tim e be too long... as in not walking for days??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

You can do it but it will most likely fallout and touch ups for feet, hands, inner lip and fingers aren't free in most places. I've heard that hand-poked stuff has a better chance of staying in but I don't know if anyone in Ireland does that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 angry_badger

My old tattooist in scotland did paw prints on the soles of a girls feet, he didnt say how she took it but he did say the bulk off the image wore away within a few months then eventually just disappeared

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭CamillaRhodes

Yep, your skin exfoliates so regularly from the soles of your feet that the tattoo will disappear quickly, and probably irregularly (wearing away more quickly on the ball & heel of your foot, for example, where you rub your foot against the ground). My tattooist wasn't even willing to allow my tatt on the side of my foot to go too low on the side towards the sole, as then it would start to fade away irregularly.

Advertisement