Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

December Update Available to Download but

• 15-12-2007 10:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Cant seem to get it to load onto the 360. I read the guide on the website. can someone give me a step by step. I dont know if i have to unzip or not. or put in the file

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

:confused: An update? It asks you automatically when you connect to xbox live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

wait i think i got it because i have family timer . does this mean i have it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Sounds like hes not on live and downloaded it manually from the xbox site. I have never done that so dont know how to help.

didnt have xbox live

Maybe you have to burn it to a disk?

• Advertisement

i am but not working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Spanish Guitar

hi im just having problems getting my machine to update. i tested my net connection and my network settings on the 360 and everythings fine but it wont download the update. can anybody help

robdcu wrote: »
    i am but not working

Is it a DVD disk? It might have to be...

EDIT

no you don't are you following this correctly

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/console/systemupdates.htm

yes but do i unzip the file first??? do i leave it as a zip file?? or as an extracted folder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Drag the zipped $SystemUpdate zip folder to the CD Folder.
    You don't need to unzip it.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

i tried to install the Backwards compatibility update using a CD but it wouldn't work. I then instead burned it onto a DVD and it worked fine.
    Wasted two blank cds first mind.

Advertisement