Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SORRY!!!! fao the moderator

Options
  • 15-12-2007 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi

I have been posting my bits on the site and I have put my blogsite address at the bottom of the page. Apologies for this!! I forgot that they are in the box on the left.

Is there a way of getting in to the posts I just did to take it off ( I have been on a few and can't remember where they are!!!)

Please don't be too hard on me!!

Cheers

Ian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Which moderator? There are about 300 moderators on the site of different forums. ;) I wouldn't worry about it, continue contributing to the site (and reading the Charters in each forum for rules) and have fun too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭inishindie

Thaks RUU

I went into the recent posts bit but couldn't find my stuff. They build up pretty qiuckly!

I'll leave off the link from now on. Thanks again

Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Once you change links in your sig all posts will change automatically. You have about 4 posts in the Donegal forum and they are OK.

Welcome aboard

Advertisement