Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre shops opening times tonight

Options
  • 15-12-2007 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Could someone tell me what time the shops in city-centre, Easons and HMV in particular stay open until tonight? Like, is there late opening hours for Christ,as or am I just being overly optimistic?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Eason is open until 19:30 tonight, going by their webpage.

http://www.eason.ie/stores

Don't know about HMV, would have thought they would be 18:00 on a Saturday, but if the Eason store is staying open late, then there is prob a good chance that HMV are as well. They don't have a webpage with times from what I can see online, but the store number is 061- 418881 if that is any help to you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Can any one tell me if the Crescent will be open late tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Fletch123

Closed at 6pm yesterday so I doubt it would be open past that on a Sunday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Thanks Fletch - I assume they will all be open late next weekend...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hmv should be open till 7,and 8 or 9 all this week,god i used to hate christmas when i worked there, people turn into complete assholes at this time of the year "what do you mean you have none of the most popular video game console in the world at the moment for sale the week before christmas!?"

• Advertisement
Advertisement