Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

screen shot on the garmin c555 do's ?

Options
  • 15-12-2007 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

:eek:anybody know what screen shot on the garmin c555 do's ?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

If its anything like the xImage program that I added to my 60CSx then it takes a screen shot that you can then copy off the device onto your PC. From the Garmin download page it sounds as if it's the same program that you can use on all their GPS's, just they maybe call it something a bit more obvious on some models.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 alan18

robinph wrote: »
    If its anything like the xImage program that I added to my 60CSx then it takes a screen shot that you can then copy off the device onto your PC. From the Garmin download page it sounds as if it's the same program that you can use on all their GPS's, just they maybe call it something a bit more obvious on some models.
    ok thanks robinph. buti am new to gps/ when i put this on my pc what can it do for me ? will it help to find stuff in that area ??? or is it of any benefit to do this???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

alan18 wrote: »
    is it of any benefit to do this???
    No.

Well unless you want to get a jpg such as this it's of no use what so ever:
    gpsmap60c-savetrak.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 49 alan18

ok thank you very much...

Advertisement